It is a challenging time for sales forces across all industries, especially in the pharma arena. Facing limited time with customers and growing competition, field sales forces need to perform at best-in-class levels to keep the top line growing. Based on more than 100 one-on-one interviews with top performing sales reps and other benchmarking data, this report will enable your company to identify gaps in sales force effectiveness and identify proven practices to set you on path to creating a world-class sales force.
Sales, marketing and training directors and vice presidents at pharmaceutical companies and other industries can use this report to improve rep effectiveness and efficiency by training their sales forces to perfect personal selling styles, build strong doctor relationships, and create customized sales approaches. Topics explored in the report include:
1. Greater sales force operating efficiency
2. Sales and revenue growth
3. Increased value of the rep-doctor relationship
4. More profitable targeting methods
5. Enhanced rep-DM relationships
6. Increased return-on-investment from sample distribution and speaker programs